27 Pharmacy Tech Salary California 2021
Pharmacy Tech Salary California 2021
If you're searching for picture or image details connected to pharmacy tech salary california 2021 you have come to pay a visit to the right site. Our site gives you suggestions for viewing the maximum quality picture content, please kindly surf and find more informative content and graphics that fit your interests.
Comprises one of thousands of picture collections from various sources, especially Pinterest, so we recommend this 20 pharmacy tech salary california 2021 that you view. You can also bring about supporting this site by sharing graphics that you enjoy on this blog on your social networking accounts such as Facebook and Instagram or tell your closest friends share your experiences concerning the simplicity of access to downloads and the information that you get on this site.
Salaries estimates are based on 47 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by a.
Pharmacy tech salary california 2021. Pharmacy technicians on average earn $33,950 per annum / $16.32 per hour In terms of pay, the average hourly wage for a pharmacy technician in san diego in 2019 was $20.38. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that.
~401(k) ~401(k) matching ~ dental insurance ~ flexible schedule ~ flexible spending account ~ health insurance ~ life insurance. Salaries estimates are based on 1904 salaries submitted. Average cvs health certified pharmacy technician hourly pay in california is approximately $17.34, which is 6% above the national average.
According to the bureau of labor statistics, in 2019 there were 36,560 individuals registered with and licensed by the state of california as pharmacy techs. In the arkansas area, a pharmacy technician can earn $31,010 compared to the same making $30,980 in the alabama area and $30,370 around in kentucky. As of nov 27, 2021, the average annual pay for a hospital pharmacy technician in california is $33,244 an year.
The average salary for a. The lowest ten percent earned $19,840 annually, while the median had a salary of $28,400. How much does a pharmacy technician i make in california?
Pharmacy tech licensed in california with national tech certification. According to the bureau of labor statistics, this industry is flourishing in california. Effective january 1, 2017, the board will accept excpt certifications dated on or after january 1, 2017.
Pharmacy technicians on average earn $45,200 per annum/$21.73 per hour. Excpt certifications received prior to january 1, 2017 will not be accepted. To be licensed as a pharmacy technician in california, you must satisfy the requirements under business and professions code section 4202.
- How Much Does A Surgical Tech Make In Dallas Tx
- How Much Does A Dialysis Tech Make In California
- How Much Does A Pharmacist Technician Make In Texas
- How Much Do Pharmacy Technician Make In Texas
- How Much Does A Dialysis Tech Make At Davita
- How Much Does A Xray Tech Make An Hour
- How Much Do Vet Assistants Make A Year
- How Much Does A Nail Technician Make A Day
- How Much Does A Sonogram Tech Make In Texas
- How Much Do Ultrasound Technicians Make In Texas
- How Much Do Ultrasound Techs Make In Austin Texas
- How Much Do Ultrasound Techs Make In Florida 2020
- How Much Does An Ultrasound Tech Make A Year In California
- How Much Does A Nail Technician Make An Hour
- How Much Do Pharmacy Techs Make In Ohio
- How Much Do Pharmacy Techs Make In Az
- How Much Does A Surgical Tech Make A Year In California
- How Much Do Vascular Sonographers Make In Florida
- How Much Do Vet Techs Make In Colorado
- How Much Do Ultrasound Techs Make In Houston Texas